Tuesday, July 10, 2012

:) :) :)


When watching a Bollywood movie (or even Hollywood sometimes) I often wondered why do the lovers always look so happy or keep smiling or just so excited. Like seriously, what's the big deal?? We all know you're in love.. but be normal.. don't have to freakin smile/giggle/blush the whole time for no apparent reason.

The other day, Amy and I were just chatting while I was walking back home. We were just chatting about absolute rubbish i don't even remember. But I couldn't stop smiling. I tried to control myself but I just couldn't. I am a guy and like all men I hate to show my sensitive side. but I couldn't believe that I just could not stop smiling or blushing. No matter how much I tried. Even when I got home, my folks figured that out something was different. My mom was quite quick to figure out it was Amy. It was quite an embarrassing moment for me. But one thing is established, when people are in love, they BLUSH!!!! Period!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment