Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Oopss.. no post???


For all those guys who do check out our blog regularly, we just wanna say we are so sorry for not updating in the last few days. We have been so busy with so many things. Amy has been busy with work and winding up stuff before she leaves in two months to come back to her hometown. She is never been so excited about quitting her job than ever. Amy will be leaving Australia on 23rd Oct. That's about two months before we get to meet each other.

I, on the other hand have been a little busy working on some project with Encube Web Solutions. It's been keeping me up at nights. But its nice getting back to meeting deadlines, working under pressure, meeting client's demands, perfection. Feels like I am back in the game.. haha.. Also been working out our wedding plans with my brother. It's been quite exciting planning out the stuff with him. There is so much work to be done and I am gonna be needing a few helping hand to take up responsiblities for this big event of my life. I am pretty sure I have such wonderful friends, I just need to give a shout and I'll have a dozen of them ready to do all they can to make this day the most beautiful day of our lives. It's so great to have good friends you can trust and rely upon. Friends who love you no matter who you are. Friends who are genuinely concerned of you.. :)

Oh yeah for all those who missed it out.. I put up our engagement countdown on the right.. haven't put the date.. do the math.. ;)


Signing off for today, here is a song that Amy dedicated to me :)

4 comments:

  1. Can u make the countdown go faster bro, till the day of ur wedding and then on super slow motion on wedding day :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. I hope so too my brother!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...cool idea to have a countdown! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks PJ... u guys are our first commentators.. haha.. u guys win free invite to our wedding ;)

    ReplyDelete