Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Perfect Gown


A wedding isn't complete without the perfect gown. Every woman has dreamed about this day since she was a teen. They know exactly what they want and will never settle for anything less.

Amy too had the perfect gown she always wanted. But she could never find one. Since the last two days she has been visiting a lot of tailors and gown makers but has not been very happy with the work. Last night she was very sad and felt dejected. I never seen her so sad. I wished I was with her. I couldn't see her like this. So I thought I'll pray with her. She was surprised to hear that from me. But last night I prayed on the phone that, she would get exactly what she wanted, everything just the way she desired and at a great price too. For some reason, deep inside I felt my prayers were gonna be answered.

Amy called me today while she was shopping. She was super excited and happy. It was so evident from her voice. With a loud and squeaky voice she told me how she finally found her gown with the exact detailing she was looking for. It was so exciting to see her get so excited and happy. I am thankful to God, for he is so faithful to provide us even with these little materialistic desires of ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment