Wednesday, November 14, 2012

awwwwww :*


Disclaimer: The above picture has got nothing to do with our beautiful romantic relationship we share. It's purely fictional and any resemblances to any person or character is purely coincidental. I put there cos its funny.. lol

So last night we had a very cute moment. I was very busy the whole day and we never got to spend time talking to each other on the phone. We did text each other a couple of times, but didn't speak. So I hit the bed by 11pm when Amy texted me asking if she could call. I told her everyone was sleeping so I can't talk to her but I surely can text and so could chat. She requested just for 2 mins so she could wish me good night. And I was like, "aah.. alright."

She didn't sound too good. She sounded upset. So I asked her what was bothering her. She denied she was upset and made up excuses that she was missing her friends and Melbourne. After nearly ten minutes of asking her, she finally opened up. She told me in a very cute but sad tone, "We did not talk at all today and now when I wanna just hear your voice and wish you good night, you are making up excuses that everyone is sleeping.." Oh I can't tell you, how cute it was to hear that. Amy sometimes says some things that can totally bowl me over.. haha.. I know it sounds too sizzy.. but its Amy. I don't care if I do. I love her very much. And this was one of the cutest moments I ever had with her. So then I went to the kitchen and spend a good half hour with her. She was so happy and super excited. I really wish I was around. Would never miss the opportunity to grab her tight, kiss her and tell her how much I love her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment