Thursday, November 1, 2012

Finally, our eyes meet..


The last few days have been pretty awful. I have been really frustrated about a lot of things especially how things aren't working out as I had planned it to. It's really annoying when nothing works out like how you intended it to be. I wanted to take Amy out for lunch on Friday, so I get my time alone with her, enough to propose to her and make her feel special. But she had not asked her dad yet and it was really annoying me. She was apparently waiting for the 'right moment'. It's been over 3 weeks and she was still waiting for the right moment. Finally out of frustration I called her dad yesterday. But her mom answered the phone. I told her how I would like to take Amy out for lunch, and if I had the permission to take her. Mom said she could ask Amy and Dad and get back to me. It was frustration again to see things not happening my way. What's worse is nothing was still certain. Anyway ten minutes after I finished my call with Mrs. Sparrows, Sir Captain called me. He asked if I had called him. I was too scared to ask him myself, but after gathering a lot guts I did ask him. I asked him, "Sir, would it be cool if I took Amy out for lunch? I wont take her for too long and would get her back by 4pm?". To my surprise the captain replied, "sure, you may but get her home by 4pm." Then he said how he loved it that I didn't do things on my own and that i was disciplined enough to ask his permission. I guess that' was the first good thing that happened on my trip so far.. :)

For some reason I knew, this was it. The beginning of all the good to come.. haha... and I was quite true about it. We (parents, bro n me) left to Cochin early today morning to The Captain's place. Now its been quite hot all this while, but it rained today. And the weather was simple splendid. It was cool and very pleasant. This totally made my day to begin with. I never felt so cheerful inside of me since I had landed in Kerala.. Reaching Cochin I saw it was nothing like I had imagined it to be. Cochin was sorta like Mumbai but a little less populated, with stinking rich people & their flashy cars, and the absolute abuse of lane discipline. For some reason the lane indiscipline didn't bother me much. I was quite fascinated by the fancy cars that it was flooded with. At one point I saw two Audi A8 driving parallel to each other with a BMW tagging behind them.

We got a little lost trying to find Captain's place, but managed to get there before 1.00pm just enough to make it to lunch time. Amy was waiting to see me for real and so was I. But when we did meet indeed, she was super nervous. haha... She was way prettier than I had seen her in her pics and on Skype. But she was so nervous that she spoke to everyone - my dad, mom & bro but except me. Her mom too told her how she has been waiting for me all this while, why not talk to me now? They made her sit besides me, but she was too shy to even last for 10 secs. Poor Amy, I found that super cute though. When, after lunch, I sneaked into a chair besides her, she got up and ran away from there. It was quite a funny sight. By 3pm my parents left back to their homeland but I decided to stay with her. Slowly she began to get comfortable with me and began talking to me. Soon she got all of her baby pics and began showing it to me. This was a nice moment, as we began to get comfortable to each other. Not comfortable enough to hand hands yet though. haha...

I left their place by about 8.30pm. I went to my cousin's place a little away from Captain's home. As soon as I reached my cousin's place, I called Amy. She looked like she was waiting for me to call. She said she missed me terribly. I joked with her, about how she never spoke to me the whole time I was with her but now she missed me. But this time when we spoke it was different. Since we had met each other, I had begin to like her more. :)

The day doesn't end there.. I realized that my brother in law is a musician too. And he plays both the keyboard and the guitar and had Yamaha Guitar &  Keyboard. My bro and I got super excited.. finally we got to play some guitar. We spend a couple of hours playing music. I played Amy's favorite song 'Nila Nila'. I even called Amy and sang the song to her.. haha.. All in all.. today was a wonderful day. Finally I feel I am indeed in God's own Country.

Spooky?? 

This might sound spooky but my ex girlfriend left me on 31st Oct 2005 and I met Amy for the first time on 1st Nov 2012. Do the math its exactly 7 Years. The Bible talks about seven as the number of completeness - On the 7 day he rested, The rainbow has 7 colors, Music has 7 notes, The 7 crystal stems, The 7 levels of periodicity in the Period table of the elements. So I believe its way of God making this relationship more fun and also by confirming that my wait is over and my Rebekah was here..Unbelievable? Believe it :P lol

No comments:

Post a Comment