Friday, November 2, 2012

Awwww... I will.. I willl... :)

The ring I proposed Amy with :)

Today was the BEST DAY EVER!!! hahaha.. I can't even settle down to tell you the whole story. Well the day began at 5am for me.. lol.. I thought Amy would know Cochin, as she is from here. But she doesn't know anything except for the marine drive here.. lol. So it was upto me. Thanks to Google, I began looking for some romantic locations in Cochin. I found many people directing to Fort Kochi (Cochin) for most of the romantic locations. I saw this beautiful waterfront restaurant named Arca Nova restaurant in the Fort House Hotel. It looked beautiful on their website. I made up my mind to take her to 'Arca Nova restaurant' in Fort Kochi. I studied the Cochin map so I knew how exactly I needed to get there.  So by 8am I was all set to take my lady out for a romantic lunch :)

I picked her up by about 11pm and we headed off to the Boat Jetty Ferry. Now when we went there, we were like friends. We did not even hold hands or hug each other. Even while we waited for the boat to arrive, which is about 30 mins, we did not even lay a finger on each other. We looked far from a couple.. haha.. I tried holding her hand by saying how tiny fingers she had, but that didn't last long.. lol..

So we got there finally, and she got a lil comfortable with me and began to slightly hold my hand on every alternate steps we walked.. haha.. still not totally comfortable with each other, we loved each other's company. Just to be walking with each other. Quite honestly, it was quite a bummer to see the waterfront side. It wasn't as grand and beautiful as I had seen on their website. The water was awfully dirty with all the rubbish floating on it. Amy didn't quite like it, neither did I. So the host showed us around to an indoor location, which was quite beautiful. We were the only Indian people there, everyone else were foreign nationals. We placed our order, and while were waiting, I got a moment when we were the only two people in the whole restaurant... Pretending like something bit me, I looked down below the table. Amy too joined me in searching for something she didn't know.. haha.. slowly I got down onto my knees and I proposed to her.. "Miss Amy Sparrows, will you marry me?". She was motionless.. she didn't utter a word. I asked her again.. she still was still.. I asked her, "Babe, yes or no?" and she was like, "omg!! definitely yes, but why did you do all of this.. omg!!" Then I put the ring on her finger, n kissed her. She was so adorable, she got so shy that she couldn't look at my face, and took a menu card lying nearby and covered her face. She said she was too shy to look at my face. It was the most adorable thing ever. Then she asked me to shift inside, got up from across me and sat besides me. She couldn't stop holding my hand.. I still don't understand the power of that one act, that made her so super comfortable with me, that she couldn't let go off my hand.

We had a wonderful meal, and headed off back to our base. This time we walked like a couple. We looked like a couple. It was so different from how we had walked in to this place. We had our fingers locked into each other's and our eyes fixed on each other pretty much most of the time. When we were waiting for the boat to arrive, she held me by the waist and rest her head on my chest. I, not being an experienced man with dating, took a while to reciprocate to that. It is an amazing feeling to be loved and when the love is expressed freely.. All through the boat ride, we couldn't take our hands off each other. It wasn't the same. All of a sudden we were super comfortable with each other, pretty much the same way we are on Skype.

We reached back to the Jetty by 4pm. I was already late by half hour. So I got a rickshaw and Amy got into it. The rickshaw driver was having a cup of tea so we had to wait until he finished it. I was standing outside the rickshaw, when Amy walked towards me and grabbed me gently by my shirt, looked straight into my eyes and told me, "I don't mind if we don't get home by 4pm." That was one of the best moments I had with her. I looked into her eyes as she was piercing into me. I felt like she was calling onto my heart, asking it to understand how she is longing to be with me. Amy has really beautiful eyes. Its' big and round.. and they are pierce into your soul, but in a good way. I just love looking into her eyes. Looking into her eyes tempt me to kiss her, but I haven't done that so far.. haha.. I politely turned her request down as I had promised her dad I would get her home by 4pm.

So like a good lad, I kept my word, brought Amy back him on time (actually late by 30 mins). Captain was quite happy that I kept my word. Charlie Brown and his wife too were in Cochin then and I got to meet them. It was nice meeting Charlie Brown in real. He is a lot different than how he appeared to be on the call with me.. haha.. It was really hard for me to say goodbye to Amy after such a wonderful day, but I had to leave. I called her up after I got home and We couldn't just stop telling each other how much we love and missed each other.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment