Sunday, April 22, 2012

Back from the tour...

From the flight today morning at 6am

I got back from Rajasthan today morning at bout 7am. Pretty insane weekend we had there.. in the last 50 hours, managed to sleep only for 5 hours in all. It's been quite a fun and adventurous trip. I have been in touch with Lucy all the days on phone. Spent quite a few hours everyday talking to her. But I guess I missed Amy more. Amy wrote to me before I left, saying she would miss me when I am gone. And I promised her I would try to make it on the chat as soon as I get some internet connection. But I was too busy to find an internet connetion. I was more than happy to me back, not that I get to talk to Lucy more but that I will be able to meet Amy on chat. I am still confused about Lucy. Cos we are so different from each other. She speaks different, is from a different culture, different upbringing, different food, different reasoning.. everything is different. On the other hand I am getting more comfortable with Amy. I wish I was more sorted in my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment