Sunday, April 15, 2012

End of a beginning


After talking to Amy for three days I really began to like her. I told her every little dirty secret about my life, trying to drive her away from me. But I guess the more honest I was, the more she began to like who I am. Even I have begun to like her but I am with Lucy. This doesn't seem right. I have already mentioned about Amy to Lucy and she didn't like it so much. She asked me to maintain a distance from Amy. So I thought I'll stop beating around the bush and not give her any hope for a future with me. I was trying to avoid her since yesterday but she kept messaging me on Facebook asking me if I was alright. I was really tempted to write to her and talk to her. I tried my best to ignore and stay away but I couldn't. So I finally came on gtalk and began chatting with her. I wasn't really sure what I was doing or what I wanted to do but I told her about Lucy. I told her that I was sorry but I didn't give her any hopes for the future if it wasn't mean to be. I asked Amy if we could still be friends. Poor Amy who had begun to like me, was really upset. She told me she couldn't be my friend now but wished me luck with Lucy. She sounded genuine and I knew I was gonna lose a good friend. So I continued talking to her, asking her questions so that she can reply to them and still continue to talk to me.

I don't know if what I am doing is right. But I feel I am gonna lose a good friend. A friend that I have just known for three days yet feels its been three decades that we have known each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment