Thursday, April 12, 2012

Finally!! Gotcha!!


It was quite a boring day. I have no idea why am I at home today. I should be at work right now but I guess everything happens for a reason. So like usual when I am bored, I browsed onto that matrimonial site to see what my dad was up to. And woah.. I see Amy online on it. I wasn't sure if I should write to her but I did. I wrote to her a 'hello' and she was quick to respond a 'hi' back to me. We continued chatting on the website for a while before we exchanged our gmail ids and began chatting on gtalk. We spent over an hour talking to each other. I don't remember what did we talk about but it was quite fun. I didn't know she would be so much fun to hang out with. She sounds really interesting and patient. I am hoping we get to talk more.. but somewhere in the back of my mind I am wondering if this is right cos I am kinda courting Lucy right now and I don't wanna hurt either Amy or Lucy by my actions. I hope I make up my mind real quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment