Tuesday, April 24, 2012

wanna reconsider??

Amy and I became good friends in the last few days. Initially she found it ackward so blocked me out of her chat list. But two days later she unblocked me again. And we have been talking again. I have been very open about my life with Amy. She pretty much knows what I do, who I meet and what I eat?? I have even told her about how I wasn't sure about Lucy and I was struggling to hold onto the relation as we werent compatible at all. So I finally told Amy that I called it off with Lucy. Amy was surprised but hoped Lucy would get better. After all only a woman can understand another woman.

Then I did something really strange.. I asked Amy, if she would like to reconsider us both together again? If she would like to see how things go? She was more than delighted to accept my proposal.. So today we kinda got into courtship, trying to explore each other and see how compatible we are.. hope she is the one.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment