Monday, April 23, 2012

It had to end..


I don't know what to write about today... I called it off with Lucy... Compatability issues was the reasons I gave to her. She didn't buy it at first and we argued for quite a bit. I was trying to be patient. I didn't wanna hurt her more than she already is. She told me she was in love with me and its difficult. At some point I felt I was responsible entirely for this. But then I never expressed my feelings towards her, I never told her I loved her. We been just getting to know each other.. Breaking Up is always the difficult part. Its more difficult if they were your friends first and you wish you can stay as friends post break up too... By the end of the day Lucy was fine, she believes maybe it wasn't meant to be. I know she isnt fine, but I really hope she would get better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment